Total Calories: 579
Yield: 18 rolls
• Mix the stevia leaf into the flour first. Add the ingredients to the bread machine pan in the order listed. Set the machine to the Dough Cycle, and start the machine.
• Remove the dough to a lightly floured board. Roll it out into a rectangle approximately 10 x 18 inches about 1/4 inch thick.
• While the dough is in the machine, prepare the filling. Chop the walnuts and mix in a small bowl with the stevia extract, stevia concentrate, and cinnamon. Set aside.
• Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• Cut up the dates and place them in a small pan. Cover with the water and cook to a creamy paste. Stir in the vanilla. Spread the paste over the rolled-out dough. Sprinkle the nut mixture evenly over the date paste.
• Start at one long edge and roll up the dough. Cut into 1-inch sections, and place on a buttered cookie sheet. Flatten the rolls with the palm of your hand. Cover with a cloth and let rise in a warm location for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Butter the tops upon removal from oven.
*A small amount of sugar is necessary for the yeast to grow.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.