Total Calories: 382
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 375°F. Thaw the blueberries if frozen. Oil the muffin pans.
• Soak the oats, stevia extract, and date sugar in the pineapple juice for 10 to 15 minutes in a small bowl. (Note: If using quick oats don’t soak them in the pineapple juice; they get too soggy. Add with the other dry ingredients.)
• Sift the flour, leavenings, and salt together in a bowl.
• Beat the oil and egg together in a mixing bowl. Thin the yogurt with the soymilk or milk and add to the other liquid ingredients. Stir in the orange juice concentrate, vanilla, and soaked oats. Mix in the blueberries.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring as little as possible.
• Spoon the batter into the muffin pans, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the pans and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.