Total Calories: 119
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil an 8-inch, shallow, square pan.
• Sift the flour, leavenings, spices, and salt together in a bowl.
• Whip the oil and egg together in a mixing bowl, and mix in the yogurt. Stir in the date sugar, stevia extract, vanilla, and maple flavoring. Mix in the applesauce and beat until smooth.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add sunflower seeds, if desired. Minimize the stirring.
• Spoon the batter into the pan, and smooth the top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
• Serve warm, topped with whipped cream or ice cream.
NOTE: A little more or less flour may be needed depending on how thick the applesauce is to start with.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.