Total Calories: 353
Yield: 12 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil the muffin pans.
• Simmer the figs or raisins in the apple juice or water and stevia extract for 10 to 15 minutes until softened.
• Beat the oil and egg together in a mixing bowl. Add the maple flavoring and orange rind. Mix in the yogurt, apple butter, and orange juice. (If using tofu, blend the tofu with the apple butter and the orange juice in a blender first.) Mix in the stewed fruit.
• Mix the flour, bran, leavenings, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring as little as possible. Fold in the chopped apples and nuts before the flour is completely blended.
• Spoon the batter into the muffin pans, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on a rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.