1. Place the chicken, breast up and with its legs to your right if you're right-handed or to the left if left-handed.
2 While gently pulling the leg and thigh away from the body, cut through the joint between leg and body. Separate the drumstick and thigh by cutting down through the connecting joint.(see top picture)
3. Make a deep horizontal cut into the breast just above the wing joint. (see middle picture)
4. Carve thin slices down to the horizontal cut, working from outer edge of breast to the center. (see bottom picture)
5. While gently pulling the wing away from the body, cut through the joint between wing and body.
6. Repeat steps on the other side of the chicken.
From "Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy With Rotisserie Chicken." Text Copyright 2004 General Mills. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.