Total Calories: 323
1. Position oven rack 6" away from heating element.Turn oven on to broil. Remember to leave door ajar.
2. Place bread on a nonstick baking sheet. Spray bread with 4 sprays each slice.
3. Sprinkle spices and cheese evenly over bread.
4. Broil 1 to 2 minutes. Set the timer as they can burn quickly! I usually just broil one side, but flip the bread and toast another minute if desired.
5. For serving, cut toast diagonally in each direction to make 4 triangles per slice.
Tastes great with:
Any moderate serving pasta dish