Total Calories: 9,182.979
1. Sauté onion and garlic in oil 3 or 4 minutes in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add tomatoes, broth, beans, and salt and simmer 10 minutes. Use this time to put together a tossed salad.
3. Stir inpasta and set timer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, make tossed salad.
4. Mix olive oil and rosemary together in small microwave-safe bowl. Warm in microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
5. Ladle the servings of pasta in individual bowls and drizzle rosemary oil over each serving. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Don’t forget the salad.
White Beans and
This White Beans and Penne Pasta recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.