Total Calories: 340.674
1. Scrub potato thoroughly and pierce 3 or 4 times with a fork. Wrap with damp paper towel. Place in microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes. Make sure it’s done by piercing with a fork. Cook more if necessary. Set aside.
2. Place vegetables in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes on high. Split potato open and top with vegetables (overflowing the spud!)
3. Sprinkle cheese on top and microwave the entire potato on HIGH 1 more minute until cheese melts.
4. Top potato with pepper and dill, and a dollup of nonfat plain yogurt or fat-free sour cream.
5. Serve with a side of nonfat cottage cheese and canned light peaches.
Veggie & Cheese Stuffed Baked Potato
Nonfat Cottage Cheese
Canned Light Peaches
This Veggie and Cheese Stuffed Baked Potato recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.