Total Calories: 2,707.347
1. Put a large pot of water on to boil.
2. Clean and chop vegetables or use all chopped frozen, to save time and energy.
3. As soon as water boils, stir in pasta and set timer for 10 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and chopped vegetables and sauté until just tender. (Also add turkey, if using, and brown.)
5. Add remaining ingredients to vegetables. Bring to a simmer. Optional step: Purée sauce in a food processor to disguise vegetables for picky eaters.
6. Meanwhile, make a tossed salad and Whole-Wheat Garlic Cheese Toast. When timer sounds, drain pasta and serve with sauce. Bón Appetit!
Whole-Wheat Garlic Cheese Toast
This Veggie Sghetti recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.