Total Calories: 1,340.816
1. 7 to 11 hours before serving: Thoroughly wash and scrub potatoes, or peel if not organic potatoes. Quarter them and place in slow cooker.
2. Peel carrots and onions and cut into chunks. Add to potatoes.
3. Place chicken in slow cooker while still frozen.
4. Place remaining ingredients in slow cooker in order listed. Mix slightly.
5. Cook on HIGH 7 hours or on LOW 10 to 11 hours. Before serving, break tenderloins into bite-sized chunks.
6. 8 minutes before serving: Whip up a quick Crunchy Apple Salad and serve with rolls.
Turkey Vegetable Stew
Crunchy Apple Salad
This Turkey Vegetable Stew recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.