Total Calories: 1,710.592
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Scrub potatoes, pierce 3 or 4 times with a fork, wrap in foil and place in oven.
3. Chop onion and place in a medium bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients (minus sauce and broccoli) to chopped onions and mix together thoroughly, using your hands if necessary. (Wash them first!) Form meat mixture into 4 equal-sized personal loaves and arrange in dish. (Can also make into 12 meat balls and bake for only 15 minutes. Serving size equals 3 meatballs per person.)
5. Pour sauce over top. Place in oven and set timer for 60 minutes.
6. Place broccoli into microwave-safe dish, cover and cook on high 5 minutes toward the end of cooking time. When oven timer goes off, it’s time to eat!
Tantalizing Turkey Loaf Dinner
Fat-Free Instant Pudding