Total Calories: 1,159.272
1. Place water in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. When it comes to a boil, add the rice and oil, stir, cover and turn heat to medium-low. Simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Place spinach into a bowl and microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
3. Place each veal piece on a large sheet of plastic wrap; cover veal with another sheet of plastic wrap. With the smooth side of a meat hammer, pound each piece vigorously to about 1/8" thick. Season with pepper.
4. Remove spinach from microwave and squeeze out excess liquid. Sauté in a large skillet with onions, garlic and spices. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Remove pan from heat, let cool, stir in cheeses. Spread spinach mixture evenly over veal pieces. Roll meat and mixture into individual meat rolls using the plastic wrap to help lift the meat.
6. Transfer pieces to 9" x 12" baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Place frozen veggies in microwave safe dish, cover and microwave 10 minutes on high. Leave in microwave uncovered to stay warm.
8. Serve with rice, vegetables and a tossed salad on the side.
Spinach Veal Roll
This Spinach Veal Roll recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.