Total Calories: 1,542.921
1. Put a large pot of water on to boil.
2. Seed and chop pepper and set aside. Open cans called for. Drain beans, reserving liquid.
3. As soon as water boils, stir in pasta and set timer for 10 minutes.
4. Heat oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat, then sauté garlic and chopped pepper for 1 minute.
5. Add cumin and sauté 10 seconds longer.
6. Add remianing ingredients to pan and simmer 10 minutes. If chili becomes too thick, thin it slightly with reserved bean liquid.
7. When timer sounds, drain pasta and serve with chili over top. Serve with tossed salad.
Southwest Chili Pasta