Total Calories: 3,376.303
1. 4 hours before serving: Mix cream cheese, sour cream, Mexi Mix, salsa, and green chilies together in medium bowl.
2. Gently stir in onions and cheese.
3. Lay out 5 tortillas at a time. Using 1/2 the cheese mixture, divide and spread evenly across the 5 tortillas. Roll up creating spirals inside. Repeat with remaining 5 tortillas.
4. Lightly dampen 10 sheets of paper towel. Wrap each roll in one. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
5. Just before serving: Unwrap each roll and slice 1" apart. Arrange on decorative platter.
This South of the Border Roll Ups recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.