Total Calories: 2,987.306
Yield: 2 pies, 8 servings each
1. 3 hours before serving or night before: Place gelatin in a medium bowl, add boiling water and stir to dissolve. (You will not be adding the cold water as called for on the box.)
2. In a large bowl, mix pudding and milk together with an electric mixer. It will be thicker than usual.
3. Add the dissolved gelatin and mix until smooth.
4. Place fruit attractively to fill crust, using in order listed. Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over each pie. The pudding mixture will seep between each piece of fruit.
5. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Serve proudly and prepare for rave reviews.
This Simple Summer Fresh Fruit Pie recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.