Total Calories: 5,270.528
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Stir soup, broth, and sour cream together in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
3. Add remaining ingredients to dish and stir.
4. Cover and put in oven to bake. Set timer for 45 minutes.
5. At sound of timer, uncover and continue baking 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, set table, grab a salad and open the can of apricots. It’s dinnertime!
Simple Baked Chicken & Rice
This Simple Baked Chicken and Rice recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.