Total Calories: 1,724.985
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Slice vegetables (minus potatoes) 1/8 inch thick. Separate onion slices into rings.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients (minus potatoes) in a medium bowl. Make 2 layers in the baking dish, using half the ingredients each time in the order listed: zucchini, onion, tomatoes, cheese mixture (repeat).
4. Scrub potatoes and slip in around edges of casserole. Cover and bake 1 hour. (Remember to set timer.)
5. After 1 hour, remove cover and bake 15 minutes more. Use this time to cook some corn on the cob and slice some cantaloupe. Enjoy!
Pizzucchini with Redskins
Corn on the Cob