Total Calories: 1,724.985
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Slice vegetables (minus potatoes) 1/8 inch thick. Separate onion slices into rings.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients (minus potatoes) in a medium bowl. Make 2 layers in the baking dish, using half the ingredients each time in the order listed: zucchini, onion, tomatoes, cheese mixture (repeat).
4. Scrub potatoes and slip in around edges of casserole. Cover and bake 1 hour. (Remember to set timer.)
5. After 1 hour, remove cover and bake 15 minutes more. Use this time to cook some corn on the cob and slice some cantaloupe. Enjoy!
Pizzucchini with Redskins
Corn on the Cob
This Pizzucchini with Redskins recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.