Total Calories: 3,924.5
1. Make the Cranberry Salad ahead, if serving. Put a large pot of water on to boil.
2. Clean and chop vegetables, or use all chopped frozen to save time. Set aside.
3. As soon as water boils, stir in pasta and set timer for 10 minutes. When timer sounds, drain and keep warm.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook 1 minute.
5. Add chicken to pan and sauté 5 minutes (or skip this step). When chicken is almost finished cooking, add vegetables and stir. Sauté until vegetables are just tender.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the 1/2 cans of chicken broth and evaporated skim milk. (Combine the remaining broth and milk in an airtight container, label and freeze for the next time you make this.)
7. Add cornstarch and wine to broth mixture and stir well.
8. Remove tails from shrimp if necessary. Add to vegetables (or skip this step). Add the broth mixture to the vegetables. Simmer until thick and bubbly.
9. Add seasonings and cheese, followed by the cooked, drained pasta. Toss gently.
10. Serve with Cranberry Salad and remember to save room for Brownie Banana Split.
Brownie Banana Split
This Pasta Primavera recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.