Total Calories: 2,516.489
1. Put a large pot of water on to boil.
2. Place sauce in a small nonstick saucepan over medium-low heat.
3. Mix cheese and spices together in a small bowl.
4. As soon as water boils, stir in angel hair and set timer for 7 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat each turkey cutlet with cheese mixture on both sides and place in skillet. Cook 2 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Be careful not to overcook.
6. When timer sounds, drain pasta.
7. To serve, place 1 cup pasta on each plate, top with 1 turkey cutlet and 1/2 to 3/4 cup sauce over top. Serve with Where’s the Lettuce? Salad.
Parmesan Turkey Cutlets over Angel Hair
Where’s the Lettuce? Salad