Total Calories: 3,321
Yield: 36 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese, brown sugar, corn syrup, oil, egg whites, and vanilla together. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour, spices, baking soda, and salt together with a fork until soda and salt are well distributed. Add to liquid mixture and mix well.
4. Mix raisins and walnuts in.
5. With a knife, cut dough into 3 equal sections. (Use this as a guide to make 3 dozen cookies.) Drop by slightly heaping tablespoons onto an ungreased nonstick baking sheet. Flatten each cookie with the back of your spoon. (Option: A reader tells me she places 3 chocolate chips firmly on top of each cookie. This doesn’t add too much fat and calories, and her family raves!)
6. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly brown.