Total Calories: 3,074.25
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Note: If serving Cinnamon Butternut Squash, get it started first.
2. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick kettle. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
3. Add all frozen veggies to the kettle and sauté until half-cooked, about 6 minutes.
4. Add turkey to hot vegetables. Stir frequently until cooked through, about 6 minutes.
5. Add salsa and tomato puree to kettle and set timer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir Mexi Mix and beans into the simmering skillet. When the timer goes off, it’s time to assemble. Optional step: Puree sauce in a food processor to disguise vegetables for picky eaters.
7. Assemble in a 9" x 13" baking dish, layering evenly: 1/3 of the sauce, 4 tortillas and 1/2 cup cheese on top of tortillas (repeat 2 more times), but don’t add last layer of cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven. Set timer for 25 minutes.
8. Remove foil, add last layer of cheese and bake 5 more minutes. Stretch! Serve with Cinnamon Butternut Squash.
Cinnamon Butternut Squash
Low-Fat Ice Cream Cone