Total Calories: 745.49
1. Chop onions and carrots into bite-size pieces.
2. Sauté oil and garlic with vegetables in a medium soup pot for 2 minutes.
3. Add water, tomatoes, and lentils to pot. Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer for 45 minutes. (Feel free to make some Cornbread and a salad now!)
4. Meanwhile, take spinach out of freezer to begin thawing. Add to the soup after the 45-minute simmer.
5. Add lemon juice, lemon peel, and salt to soup and simmer 5 minutes longer.
6. Serve with Cornbread, crackers or popcorn, salad and applesauce.
Lentil Spinach Soup
Cornbread, Crackers or Popcorn
This Lentil Spinach Soup recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.