Total Calories: 1,281.833
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange oven racks to accommodate both a baking sheet and a 9" x 13" baking dish.
2. Mix salsa, brown sugar, and mustard together in a 2-cup measuring cup.
3. Place chicken in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken. Put in oven.
4. Spread out potatoes on nonstick baking sheet. Place in oven. Set timer for 25 minutes.
5. Place in microwave-safe dish, cover and cook on high 12 minutes. (You will leave the vegetables set in microwave 10 minutes longer.)
6. At sound of timer, check chicken to see if it’s done. Cook 5 more minutes if necessary. It’s Kickin’ Chicken time!
Kickin’ Chicken with Fries