Total Calories: 2,771.552
1. Sauté onion in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add chicken, paprika, pepper, bouillon, salt, and water to onions and mix to coat chicken. Cover and cook 15 minutes, turning chicken occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, add noodles to boiling water. Set timer for 10 minutes.
4. Place green beans in a microwave-safe dish, cover and microwave on high 8 minutes. Use this time to prepare a tossed salad and set the table.
5. Remove chicken from heat and stir in sour cream. Drain noodles. Pour chicken mixture over noodles and toss.
6. Serve with green beans and salad.
Hungarian Chicken Paprikash