Total Calories: 1,472.985
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray nonstick pan with nonstick spray.
2. Sauté sausage, onion, and peppers until sausage is done, break up and crumble the patties.
3. Meanwhile, spread sauce evenly over pitas or crust. Spread sausage mixture over sauce.
4. Place jalapenos evenly over top.
5. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over pitas or crust.
6. Bake until cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, make Where’s the Lettuce? Salad. Serve one pita per person or cut pizza into 8 slices.
Hot & Spicy Pizza with Sausage
Where’s the Lettuce Salad