Total Calories: 3,552
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt with a fork until well distributed.
3. Stir in milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth. Spread batter in an ungreased 9” x 9” baking dish.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar, nuts, and cocoa evenly over batter.
5. Pour over top and do not stir. (This is not a mistake!) Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
6. Cut into 9 squares and serve warm with 1/2 cup scoop of fat-free ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired.
This Hot Fudge Brownie Cake recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.