Total Calories: 2,888.889
1. Put a large pot of water on to boil.
2. Slice onion into small wedges and vegetables into thin strips or however you’d like.
3. As soon as water boils, stir in pasta and set timer for 10 minutes.
4. Add oil to a hot nonstick skillet and sauté vegetables for 2 minutes.
5. Add turkey sausage, breaking up into crumbles. Cook until done.
6. Add remaining ingredients to skillet and bring to a simmer.
7. When timer sounds, drain pasta. Pour sauce over pasta to serve. Don’t forget the tossed salad and Whole-Wheat Garlic Cheese Toast.
Herbed Italian Sausage over Pasta
Crunchy Tossed Salad
Whole-Wheat Garlic Cheese Toast