Total Calories: 2,396.054
1. Combine rice, water, zucchini, and squash in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high 10 minutes or until tender. (Steam squash separately, if you prefer.)
2. Slice steak “across the grain” into very thin strips. Set aside.
3. Mix broth, cornstarch, and soy sauce together in medium bowl. Set aside.
4. After slicing onion and peppers, heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add beef and cook 2
minutes or until done. Stir the broth and add to wok. Stir until thick and bubbly.
5. Serve over rice. Clean your palate with a scoop of rasberry sorbet.
Easy Pepper Steak Stir-Fry
This Easy Pepper Steak Stir Fry recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.