Total Calories: 1,556.855
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spread out potatoes on baking sheet. Place in oven.
3. Rinse fish clean and place in an 8" x 8" baking dish.
4. Drizzle or pour lemon juice, oil, and milk over fish in order given.
5. Sprinkle spices over top. Place in oven. Set timer and bake for 35 minutes.
6. Place veggies and water in microwave-safe dish, cover and let set in microwave.
7. When timer goes off, cook vegetables in microwave on high 10 minutes. Allow fish to continue baking until microwave finishes.
8. Set table. When vegetables are done, it’s time to eat!
Delicate Baked Fish
This Delicate Baked Fish recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.