Total Calories: 3,011.381
1. 4 to 8 hours before serving: Trim meat well of fat and cut into 6 portions. (Crumble or cube tofu.) Place in slow cooker.
2. Cut vegetables into strips and place in slow cooker.
3. Add remaining ingredients (minus assembly ingredients) to slow cooker and mix well. Cook on HIGH 4 to 5 hours or on LOW 7 to 8 hours.
4. Just before serving: Break meat into bite-sized chunks.
5. Warm tortillas in microwave. Use tongs or a slotted spoon to remove contents from slow cooker. Assemble fajitas with toppings of your choice.
6. Serve 1 fajita per person with raw veggies, dip and fruit for dessert.
Raw Vegetables and Dip
Fresh Sliced Cantalope