Total Calories: 1,581.265
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce 3 or 4 times with a fork. Wrap in a damp paper towel. Place in microwave 12 minutes on high. Test doneness by piercing with a fork. Cook longer if necessary.
2. Place steamer basket in a pan and add 1" water. Place over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cover. When you notice it’s boiling, set timer for 8 minutes.
3. Take out 2 cereal bowls and place bread crumbs in one, mustard in the other.
4. Heat oil over medium heat in a medium nonstick skillet.
5. Dip chicken in mustard, then roll in the crumbs. Brown each side in the skillet 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked all the way through. If vegetable timer goes off before you’re ready, remove from heat and partially remove lid (to allow steam to escape but to keep vegetables warm.)
6. Serve with vegetables and half a sweet potato (or whole 4 oz white potato).
*Crispy Tofu Dijon: Substitute 16 oz. of extra firm tofu for the chicken, cut into 8½" slices. (Serve 2 slices per person.)
Crispy Chicken Dijon
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans & Carrots
This Crispy Chicken Dijon recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.