Total Calories: 1,457.561
1. Place a large kettle of water on to boil.
2. Sauté olive oil, chicken, anad garlic 7 or 8 minutes over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Meanwhile, add noodles to boiling water. Set timer for 6 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, wash asparagus. Snap off bottoms, cut diagonally into 1½" slices and set aside.
5. Add mushrooms to chicken and cook 1 minute.
6. Meanwhile, mix together mustard and sour cream in a 2-cup measuring cup. Add to bubbling chicken and mushrooms and heat only until hot throughout. When timer goes off, toss asparagus in with the bubbling noodles. Set timer for 2 minutes. At the sound of the timer, quickly drain.
7. Serve the chicken over the noodles with asparagus. Place sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and a fresh fruit cup on the side.
Creamy Chicken Dijon Egg Noodles
Sliced Tomatoes & Cucumbers
Fresh Fruit Cup
This Creamy Chicken Dijon over Noodles recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.