Total Calories: 2,245.404
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. 8 hours or day before serving: Finely crush and sprinkle wafers into bottom of 8" springform pan. Set aside.
3. Position knife blade in food processor bowl. Add cream cheese, sugar, cottage cheese, cocoa, flour, Amaretto*, and vanilla, processing until smooth.
4. Add egg and process just until blended. Slowly pour mixture over crumbs in pan. Sprinkle chocolate on top of mixture.
5. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Once cheesecake is cool, cover and chill at least 8 hours. Remove sides of pan.
6. Place berries in a bowl and serve alongside the cheesecake platter. Invite guests to top their cake as desired.
*Alcohol-free option: Substitute 2 T light corn syrup, 2 T water and 1 tsp almond or peppermint extract.
*Chocolate-mint Cheesecake: Substitute 1/4 cup Creme de Menthe for the Amaretto.