Total Calories: 1,582.668
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine chili beans, corn, onion, cilantro, Mexi Mix, and tomatoes in an 9" x 13" baking dish.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl using a fork to be sure baking powder is evenly distributed.
4. Add milk and oil to dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
5. Spoon 9 even spoonfuls of the batter in a 3 x 3 pattern onto the bean mixture.
6. Place in oven to bake. Set timer for 30 minutes.
7. When the timer goes off, remove and allow to set 10 minutes while you prepare raw vegetables. It’s time to eat!
Chili Cornbread Pie
Carrot sticks, Celery and Peppers
Chocolate Chip Bar Cookie