Total Calories: 1,779.975
1. Preheat oven to 400° or outdoor grill to medium heat. Tear off 2 large pieces of foil just larger than the size of a baking sheet.
2. Spread 1/2 the sauce in center of one piece of foil.
3. Layer chicken, potatoes, and onion on foil in order given. Spread on remaining sauce.
4. Place remaining veggies in a strainer and run hot tap water over them for 1 minute. Drain and add to foil.
5. Sprinkle pepper over vegetables. Place other piece of foil on top. Seal with double folds.
6. Place in oven and set timer for 75 minutes.
7. Carefully unseal foil package (watch out for steam) and serve with rolls and frozen grapes.
Chicken & Vegetables in Foil
This Chicken and Vegetables in Foil recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.