Total Calories: 3,498.364
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Gently combine bean dip and chicken in a medium bowl, enough to break up chicken.
3. Place 1/4 cup of bean mixture in a long single row on a tortilla. Roll up. Place in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Repeat with remaining 9 tortillas.
4. Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
5. Sprinkle cheese over top. Place in oven, uncovered. Set timer for 30 minutes. When timer sounds, allow enchiladas to cool a few minutes while you prepare green beans and slice melons.
6. Serve enchiladas with 1 T of sour cream over each and optional onion and green pepper on top. Buen Appetito!
Chicken and Bean Enchiladas
Sliced Cantaloupe, Honeydew or Watermelon