Total Calories: 720.929
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce each potato 3 or 4 times with a fork. Wrap with damp paper towel. Microwave on high 8 minutes. Test doneness by piercing with a fork. Cook longer if necessary. Meanwhile, place a steamer with water over high heat.
2. Rinse vegetables. Snap off asparagus bottoms. Seed and slice pepper into long strips. Place all in the steamer, which should be boiling by now. Steam 8 to 10 minutes, until crisp tender.
3. Place chicken in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Flake meat with a fork.
4. Add remaining ingredients to chicken. Mix well.
5. When potatoes are done, microwave the chicken mixture 1½ to 2 minutes on high.
6. To serve, cut potatoes in half, spoon the chicken salad evenly over each potato half and top evenly with steamed vegetables. Serve with applesauce.
Chicken Dijon Stuffed Baked Potatoes
This Chicken Dijon Stuffed Baked Potatoes recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.