Total Calories: 1,109.606
1. Preheat oven according to package directions. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish well with cooking spray.
2. Pour brownie mix in a large bowl. Add water as listed on package. Add flax seed, if desired. Mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake as directed. When finished baking, invert entire brownie cake onto a serving platter. Let cake cool.
3. Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a medium bowl. Warm in microwave 30 seconds. Drizzle over the cooled brownie cake.
4. Just before serving: Drain pineapple well, reserving juice for another use. Sprinkle pineapple on top of cream cheese frosting.
5. Slice fruit, then place on top of pineapple.
6. Just before serving, drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of syrup over each brownie, if desired. Enjoy!