Total Calories: 2,281
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Berry Bottom: Spread blueberries in baking dish (allow frozen berries to thaw partially.) Sprinkle 3 T sugar on top.
3. Cake Topping: Mix juice, flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, egg whites, and extract together in a medium bowl. Drop 12 equal spoonfuls on top of blueberries in 3 rows of 4.
4. Sprinkle 1 T sugar over dough. Bake for 35 minutes or until cake is lightly browned.
5. Take out of oven. Serve warm with 1/3 cup scoop of fat-free vanilla ice cream or yogurt. Yummm!