Total Calories: 2,628.667
1. 4-1/2 to 10 hours before serving: Combine soup, broth, mushrooms, constrach, thyme, garlic powder, wine, and salt in slow cooker.
2. Add onion and meat and slightly mix to cover meat in sauce. Cover and cook on low 9 to 10 hours or on high 4½ to 5 hours.
3. 22 minutes before serving: Place a large pot of water on to boil.
4. Stir sour cream into slow-cooker mixture. Beef should easily break apart.
5. Add noodles to boiling water. Set timer for 9 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, see if you can find some raw salad fixings and set table. When timer goes off, add veggies to bubbling noodles. Set timer for 1 minute.
7. Drain noodles and vegetables. Serve beef-and-mushroom sauce over top, with a salad on the side
Beef Stroganoff over Noodles
This Beef Stroganoff over Noodles recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.