Total Calories: 841
1. Position oven racks to accommodate 2 baking sheets at a time in center of oven. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Using a sharp serrated knife, slice each bagel vertically (from top to bottom) into 8 very thin slices. Arrange in single layer on 2 ungreased nonstick baking sheets.
3. Lightly spray bagel slices with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle oregano and garlic powder on bagel slices.
5. Bake until crisp, about 12 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.