Total Calories: 2,728.361
Yield: 2 loaves, 12 servings each
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
2. Mix brown sugar, egg whites, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mash bananas. (I use a food processsor). Stir into mixture.
4. Add oil to mix and stir.
5. Place flour, baking soda, and salt in a sifter and sift over mixture (or place in a separate bowl and use a fork to equally distribute the salt and soda). Stir together thoroughly with the wet ingredients.
6. Stir nuts and flax seed into batter.
7. Divide batter evenly between the pans (loaves will not be high).
8. Bake 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This 'Nana Bread recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.