Total Calories: 144
1. Place orange juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir until cornstarch is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
2. Place saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, cook until mixture starts to boil and thickens.
3. Stir in butterscotch chips and stir quickly until chips are melted and mixture is blended. Cook until mixture returns to a boil. Remove from heat and let mixture cool.
4. While glaze cools, prepare fruit. Drain liquid from pears, mandarin oranges and pineapple. You won't need the liquid from the fruit so save it for something else.
5. Cut the pears into 1-inch chunks. Cut the banana into 1/2 -inch slices. Cut the apple into 1-inch chunks. Stick some of each fruit on skewers.
6. Brush glaze on each kabob and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes. Just before serving, brush each kabob again.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.