Total Calories: 145
1. Turn oven on to 325°. Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with shortening or margarine.
2. Place flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir to blend. Set aside to use later.
3. Place 1 cup butter or margarine, brown sugar and molasses in a large mixer bowl. Turn electric mixer on to medium speed and beat until mixture is creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Turn mixer off.
4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Turn electric mixer on to low speed. Beat until ingredients are blended. Beat for 1 minute. Turn mixer off. Add granola and coconut and beat until blended.
5. Pat mixture into greased jelly roll pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Carefully remove from oven with hot pads. Place pan on a wire cooling rack to cool. When cool, cut with a sharp knife into 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 -inch bars.
7. Store in a jar or a plastic container with a tight lid or in a plastic bag that you can seal tightly.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.