Total Calories: 172
1. Place honey, peanut butter and vanilla in a small mixer bowl. Turn electric mixer on to medium speed. Beat until creamy.
2. Turn speed down to low. Slowly beat in milk powder, about 2 tablespoons at a time, and beat until well blended.
3. Take mixture out of bowl and place on a clean counter. With clean hands, knead the mixture. To knead, push the dough away from you with the heels of your hands. Then, move the mixture in front of you one-fourth turn to the right in a circular direction. Then, lift the mixture farthest from you and fold over. Continue kneading (push, turn, and fold) for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is flexible and holds together. If mixture is sticky, knead in a small amount of powdered milk. If mixture seems dry, knead in a few drops of water.
4. Form dough into desired shapes, adding a few drops of water if needed. When finished, store dough in a plastic bag at room temperature. Dough will keep for a few days.
5. If desired, you can dry the shapes by placing them on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 200° oven for 30 minutes or until dry.
Note: If you play with the dough for a long time, some of the peanut butter oil may "leak" out of the dough so protect your clothing while playing with it.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.