Total Calories: 119
1. Sauté green onions in oil in a pressure cooker or 4-quart pot.
2. Add collard greens or kale and sauté 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Pour in vegetable broth or stock and cook 15 minutes.
4. Add lentils, spinach, asparagus, parsley, tarragon, and nutmeg.
5. Place cover on pressure cooker and process at 8 psi for 15 minutes. Or cover pot and cook for 1 hour.
6. Purée in food processor.
7. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of low-fat yogurt and sprinkle lime zest on top.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.