Total Calories: 373
1. Sauté onions in oil until they are translucent.
2. Add garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
3. Add split peas, squash, and bell pepper and sauté an additional 2 minutes.
4. Pour in vegetable broth (or chicken soup base) and curry powder (or turmeric) and cook for 40 minutes or until split peas are done.
5. Purée soup in a food processor.
Note : Edible, fresh squash blossoms are great to top this soup, although they made be scarce during fall months.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.