Total Calories: 109
1. Sauté leeks in oil until they are translucent.
2. Add garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
3. Add soup base or vegetable broth, cauliflower, turnip, parsnip, and bok choy and cook until the cauliflower is soft.
4. Add beans and cardamom.
5. When beans are thoroughly heated through, purée soup in a food processor.
6. Add freshly ground white pepper before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.