Total Calories: 121
1. In a nonstick sauté pan, cook bell peppers, onions, and basil in oil until limp.
2. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk together.
3. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
4. As egg mixture cooks around the edge of the pan, gently lift the edge to allow the uncooked egg to run underneath.
5. When nearly done, gently flip the omelet.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve over greens or arugula and top with green chili salsa.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.