Total Calories: 110
1. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the broth with arrowroot and set aside.
2. In a wok, heat olive oil over moderately high heat. Add cashews and cook, continuously stirring, until browned, 1–2 minutes. Transfer nuts to a medium bowl and add red pepper flakes.
3. In the wok, heat 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil. Add mushrooms and cook until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl with cashews and stir in scallion green tops.
4. Heat the remaining teaspoon of sesame oil in the wok, add scallion bulbs and garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add broccoli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add cabbage and bell peppers and cook until cabbage wilts, approximately 2 minutes.
5. Add remaining broth, broth and arrowroot mixture, and fish sauce. Heat through and serve.
S u per Salad : mesclun with sliced red and yellow pears and bottled poppy seed dressing
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.